Strengthening Families Strengthening Communities!
Free course for mums, dads and carers of children aged 4 to 15.
Would you like to learn…
- New strategies for getting your children to do what you want?
- How to get the best possible relationship with your children?
- How our upbringing affects our parenting style?
- How to find support from and feel closer to our communities?
- How children’s minds work?
The course runs once a week for 3 hours for 13 weeks (term time only)
Join us from
Thursday 22nd January
Lidgett Grove Methodist Church
9.30-12.30- Lunch and childcare provided!
Contact YorkFIS to book a place or find out more