Our approach to volunteering is simple; we want you to flourish. We operate a two-way process, which benefits volunteers and the project a win, win attitude.
- We commit appropriate resources to working with all our Volunteers
- We actively involve volunteers who reflect the diversity of the local community
- We develop appropriate roles for Volunteers, in line with our aims and objectives and which are of benefit to the volunteer
Procedures are in place for inducting new volunteers into their role; learning about the organisation, it’s work, polices and practices.
- We take into account the varying support and supervision needs of volunteers
- We are aware of the need to give our volunteers recognition
- We provide initial and ongoing volunteer training
Volunteering opportunities at Lidgett Grove include: Administration, Catering and Hospitality, Technical, Gardening, Building Maintenance, Events and Activities.
Current Activities Requiring Volunteers:
- Community Café every Wednesday morning
- Community Gardening
- Community Cinema
- Messy Church
For more information please contact Andy, Corinne or Anna